This site has been created with special accessibility features
that allow it to be used by a wide audience. Some special features to note
- Keyboard shortcuts have been used on this site.
At any time, a user can press ALT + 1 then "Enter" to reach the "Home" page,
ALT + 2 then "Enter" to reach the "Contact" page,
ALT + 3 then "Enter" to reach the main navigation and ALT +
4 then "Enter" to reach page content.
- Alternative text has been used for all important images.
This feature is used for text-to-speech browsers and all-text browsers.
- All links leading to pages outside of this Web site will
open in a new browser window. The attributes of these windows can be
controlled by the user.
- Descriptive hyperlinks have been used along with titles
attached to each link.
- "Skip to Main Content" and "Skip to Navigation" links
have been added to the top of every document to allow users of text-to-speech
browsers easy navigation.
- Font sizes can be adjusted using browser settings.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to control
much of the site's layout.
Increasing text size in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 4.x
- On the View / Tools menu, select Internet Options
- On the General tab, select Fonts
- Select the font size you would like
Internet Explorer 5.x and 6.x
- On the View menu select Text Size
- Choose the font size you require
Increasing text size in Netscape Navigator
Netscape Navigator 6.x
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences
- Double-click on Fonts, which is listed under Appearances.
If Fonts isn't available, double-click on Appearances.
- Choose a font size from the options listed in the pulldown
- Click OK
Increasing text size in Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 1.x
- On the View menu, click Text Size
- Select Increase, Decrease or Norma